Monday, August 30, 2010

another year older!!

Well, another year has past...and I am another year older. I cant believe that I now have 2 children!!! The family came over yesterday to celebrate my birthday and chad made such a good brisket!! I actually dont feel older this year, for once!! I think 33 isnt so bad after all! Dad and Mom are here helping with the baby and carson...thank goodness for that, although I think dad is leaving tomorrow to go back to shreveport. Trina should be coming back to dallas soon, cant wait for her to be back in the big D and I will get to spend more time with her. I cant believe its already been 2 weeks since I have had katie..time is flying like crazy. We took our newborn pictures yesterday..I hope we get some good shots, carson was not cooperating at all...AT ALL!!! Carson was so excited that it was my birthday yesterday...he got to sing happy birthday and blow out the candles...and we even ate another birthday cake today and he got to relive the dream! :P
That was the best birthday present of all...him singing to me!! My precious boy is growing up so fast...he has really started to talk a lot since mom has been here. I think its because she is always doing things one to one with him. Wish my parents lived here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment