Friday, August 20, 2010

here she comes....



My family!
Me and the Boys

Well,
Chad and i were getting everything ready for lil kate's arrival on august 18th, but she had her own plans. On sunday august 15th, my water broke. It was kind of surreal - I wasnt even sure if that was what happened...the first time was like a little squirt, I laid back down and 10 minutes later it happened again..went to wake up chad and he told me to go back to sleep. But he finally woke up and then my water started to stream down my leg and then chad started to get nervous. We didnt know what to do, chad was on the computer googling on what we were supposed to do. It was 2 am...and we started calling amy, mom, trina, and finally david torres to come and stay with carson while we went to the hospital. thank goodness david came over. We got to the hospital, i kept leaking which was a little embarrassing. They admitted me to the hospital and verified that my water did in fact break and i was dilated 1 cm.
Ready for show time!!
I was supposed was to have my c section at 730am but didnt actually have my c section until 9ish. by that time i was definitely feeling the contractions and they were getting pretty strong. But at 939am , lil Kate was born. Healthy and perfect!! weighing 7lbs 8 oz and 18 and 1/2 inches long!
mommy and little Kate
Mom and Dad came as soon as they could, Diana was in london and christine was in arneville. Trina came in on wednesday. Carson welcomed the arrival of Kate, at first he didnt know what to think but now he just loves her so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment