Saturday, September 4, 2010

such a great big brother

I couldnt ask for a better big brother for katie, carson dotes on her so much and always wants to kiss and hug her. Yesterday when I was feeding Katie, Carson climbs up on the bed with me, sits down in front of me and takes off his shirts and points to his boobie and says he wants to feed baby Katie. I thought that was the cutest thing. Carson has been enjoying the break from school, however...we are planning to stick him back in school when my mom leaves. Carson is sure going to miss my mom...they have been pretty much inseparable since she's been here. He has even started calling her mommy too. lol.
Katie has been staying awake a little more lately, although she does still sleep for the majority of the time. She grunts a lot when she is sleeping, not sure what causes that. But it sure does get loud. Aunt Tammy, aunt stephanie, brigitte and collin came to visit carson and katie...boy are those kids growing up so quickly!! Carson loved playing with brigitte...collin is still a little young for carson to be playing so rough with, but I say give it a few more months and they will all be playing rough together!
Christine and Eric are going on an alaskan cruise this coming week, they will be gone for 2 weeks- trina will be joining them as well. We are sure going to miss seeing them for those 2 weeks! I am sure they will have loads of fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment