Sunday, July 25, 2010

big brother dinner celebration


Well... its 3 weeks till baby kate arrives. We still arent sure if carson understands that he is about to be a big brother which worries me. We decided to have a big brother dinner for carson and his best friend matthew. I made them tshirts that said big brother, and all their favorite foods which consisted of pizza, cupcakes, coke, ice cream. yum yum yum!!

Carson loves cupcakes...can you tell??!!

We sang happy birthday to baby!!!

they received big brother certificates and I tried to read them a book about being a big brother but that didnt go over too well. At least when you ask carson who is going to be a big brother he replies with such enthusiam...I am going to be a big brother!!

guess who is going to be a big brother!!
I am starting to get a little frantic about the baby coming..I have been having lower abdominal cramping a lot lately, but they dont last too long but it does hurt a bit. I am not sure if I will last till the 18th of august. I have been constantly cleaning cleaning and cleaning to get things ready. Taking things out of the closet..making a mess and then putting them back into the closet..how crazy is that. But you should see what a disaster the rooms are.
We went to the zoo this morning, thought it was going to be decent weather since it was early but when we got into the car, it read 104 degrees. Chad, carson and I were all miserably hot. I dont think we will be doing that again anytime soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment