Sunday, July 18, 2010

baby shower!!!


This weekend was a very busy one...Christine and Nicki threw me a baby shower on saturday. It was so much fun and I thoroughly enjoyed myself.

Dessert Table by Christine Joe!!!
This was the first party christine has ever thrown....and she did comment that she wont be doing another one for at least 3 years! :P She worked really hard on it and even suprised me a gumdrop topiary centerpiece which I saw online and commented how much I liked it.

Like Kids in a candy store!!
Everyone came into town from shreveport

Great time with family!!
mom worked really hard on the shower...She is getting to be an expert on the diaper cake!

How beautiful and sweet!!
and Nin nin made the cutest and i mean cutest baby stroller fruit arrangement.
We received so many great gifts for the baby..which we have decided will be called kate marie kolb. She is going to be very stylish...thats all I have got to say!


I cant believe it is going to be 1 month to the day that we will have a baby girl in our lives. 1 month..unbelievable. How time does fly. I cant believe carson is almost 2 and a half!! Oh, I won a crib at one of my moms groups...I was so stunned and could not believe it!! I cant wait for them to drop ship it to me so I can take pictures of it to post.
Still exhausted from the weekend...at least its a 4 day week for me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment