Monday, May 2, 2011

where does the time go??

With Chad's schedule constantly changing on the weekend, i have come to the conclusion that I am going to have to plan "family day" with or without him. Honestly, I love family day. I want to instill in my children the importance of family and want them to enjoy being able to share their time with each other. I have been so fortunate to have grown up with the best sisters and uncles and aunts and grandma's and grandpa's ever. Oh..and I cant forget the cousins!!
So, this past saturday I went to the museum of nature and science. there was a dinosaur exhibit there and I thought carson would really enjoy it..which he did!! He kept yellling at the animated dinosaurs to "wake up"..and he would have a strange sense of timing where every time he said it, the dinosaur would open his eyes and roar!! It was our first time to the museum, and honestly I was blown away by what they had to offer there, we didnt even get to everything, but they have a children's museum in there as well which carson found a firetruck and they had play firemen outfits..this 8 year old boy informed Carson that Carson would be the junior firefighter and he would be the real firefighter...carson took what he could get and thoroughly enjoyed putting out the fires with the 8 year old boy!







They also had an area for kids 2 and younger..so Katie got to get out of her stroller and crawl around and find adventures of her own!





Carson got his school pictures back last week..and i am biased but..I thought they turned out great. I cant believe he is 3 years old..a toddler?!! He started calling me momma...what happened to mommy?? !!




On the other hand..Katie just started to say mama this past friday, yep...mama...not dada!! I cut her hair today..I think it kind of makes her look like a little boy..but a cute little boy!! I was getting tired of seeing her hair look more like a hair piece!! I cant believe she is 8 and half months old!! boy how time flies!!



















No comments:

Post a Comment