Saturday, May 7, 2011

carson visits the dentist

Jamming it out!! And watching TV! (where's the beer?!)
Keeping an eye on everyone..
..I know I know I know...this is a very late entry ( March 28th). But I wanted to include this monumental moment in carson's life. As a prelude, Carson loves candy, actually he loves anything sweet thing he can get his hands on. And although we brush his teeth, we noticed that his two front teeth were blackish in color. Uh oh...so my search for a dentist began. Considering how bad my teeth are, and not quite sure if bad teeth is hereditary..I was thinking he might be visiting the dentist quite often, so I searched for a pediatric dentist. and I am so glad I did. carson did so well during the visit. Not stressed in the very least. And the reason for the black teeth?? They said it was because I took a lot of iron while I was pregnant with him??!!! Well anyways...one visit down...lots more to go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment