Saturday, October 22, 2011

katie's first real haircut





Neat little car!!
Ok...yes...I have attempted to cut katie's bangs..and was VERY unsuccessful. So, I decided to take her to a professional. Christine was able to come with katie for support. When we first walked into the salon..it was so neat..they had special "car" seats for the kiddos. and you could pick out a dvd if you wanted to. So, I picked out Dora the Explorer for katie..and off to the cars she went.
Hmmmm

Getting her hair done!
She was a little uncertain at first...and then as the stylist started to spray her hair with water...she was sure she didnt like what was going on. Whoa...Katie has some powerful vocal cords!!

Lol..I was looking at some of the pictures when she was getting her haircut and I looked at the stylist face as katie was crying..and it was just hilarious.
Well..we have been battling a horrible stomach bug for the past week.
Katie getting over the bug!!

Ugh...I dont even want to think about it anymore. At first Katie got it, then I got it, then Titi got it, then Chad, now Diana. Luckily, Carson hasnt gotten it yet. Hopefully it stays that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment