Tuesday, June 8, 2010

getting so big!!



What a big boy!!!
boy oh boy...I love carson at this age. He can understand us and we can understand him! He is talking more and more everyday. He has adapted well to his new bed. He goes to sleep without crying. we do crack the door so he wont freak out when he wakes up. He usually wakes up around 6:30 now and comes into our room and lays with us for a few minutes before he tries to wake us up....UP mommy...MOMMY UP UP. or he will tell chad...daddy eat...EAT. Its cute to see carson following chad to the bathroom and get ready for work...he just watches intently to everything that chad does. He adores his daddy and chad says...that carson is "freaking awesome". Which I have to agree with chad...carson is such a good kid. This morning when I was walking down the stairs with him to get him breakfast...he stops and looks up at me and said.."I love you". It was such a cute moment. He is starting to be more independent and doesnt need me to be by his side all the time to play. He likes to read, play with puzzles and play with his trains. and he loves all the girls!!

Carson and Angela...look how happy he is!!

No comments:

Post a Comment