Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mothers day weekend!!



What a beautiful weekend it was! I cant believe I have been a mommy for 2 years already! I was just telling chad that I dont remember what life was like before Carson. Being a mother has been one of the best gifts!


Carson getting ready for mothers day luncheon
Christine helped chad and carson pick out a beautiful purple dress for me on mothers day along with one of my favorite themed cards hoops and yoyo! We started the morning out celebrating mothers day at diana with breakfast at her house and ended up at uncle rod's house for family dinner. We usually celebrate everyone's birthday on their birthday weekend, but for the past 2 months...it has been really busy busy busy and we havent gotten a chance to celebrate everyone's birthdays. So sunday we celebrated 7 birthdays!! Talk about cake overload!!


Happy Birthday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment