Sunday, January 9, 2011

katie's crib!!

Sleeping peacefully for now....




Well, we finally did it... Katie is now sleeping in her room and in her crib!! Its taken a lot more adjusting than I thought it was going to be for all of us. I think I sleep less now that she isnt sleeping in our room!! :P It snowed today, I decided to keep the kiddos inside just because they have been sick the past few weeks. If the snow is still there tomorrow I might let carson play in it. Today we all stayed inside, we all had our robes on and socks on and were all very cozy! Katie is going to turn 5 months this week. can you believe it???!!!
Who could resist this little cutie pie?!!

Whatcha lookin at??...are you talking to me??!!
She is teething right now, and drooling all over the place. And she is starting to hold her own bottle when she feeds. Carson still adores Katie. He loves to read to her and play with her when she is in her exersaucer.
A is for apple....
Papa suprised us and came to visit and watch the LSU play in the cotton bowl. It was nice to hang out with him. Diana and David bought redid our closet for our christmas present. It is SOOO awesome. The container store is brillant!! I cant believe that the change was even possible!
I've started training for my triathalon...hopefully I will keep at it and see this thing through! It feels good to run again. I started a herb garden too! I always wanted to...we will see what actually grows! :P I'm not much one with a green thumb!!

No comments:

Post a Comment