Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Hide and go seek!!!

Wow, its so funny how carson leaves little "suprises" around the house!! But at least he tells me about them!!! This morning I went into carson's room and he was all smiles and had a pile full of books on his book. He said, "mommy..I pee peed!!" and I said, oh no.where did you pee pee at?? on your bed?? and he said, no mommy..I show you...I show you. I got a little nervous as he hopped off his bed...he then proceeds to go to the humidifer in his room and lifts up the top of it and viola...there it is...pee pee in the humidifer!! Who would have thought??!!! Christine and I took a sewing class tonight...very very basic...and what did we learn?? we learned that we dont know how to measure correctly and we dont know how to cut a straight line! lol Katie is getting so cute!! She is smiling a lot back at people and cooing!! She isnt crying AS much..but still crying a lot when she is awake. I have been dreading going back to work. I cant believe I go back nov 8th...its right around the corner!! Thinking about what schedule i want katie on and what will work best for carson.

No comments:

Post a Comment