Monday, July 20, 2009

chuck e cheese!!!


Two of Carson's bottom teeth are coming in...and needless to say...he is GROUCHY! But he sure has a mouthful of teeth! So his rash from the MMR shot is gone and his eczema has cleared up pretty good with the new med his dermatologist prescribed him (Elocon). He is getting interested in books now...not so much sitting down and reading them, but at least he goes to get the books and turns the pages. I figured I should read to him when I am feeding him breakfast...at least he is in one place and I have his attention. He loves books that you have to lift the tabs, or has things that you have to feel. I can tell he is getting his own personality....he is so smart and curious and yet SO stubborn with lots of ATTITUDE!! I think he gets the latter part from his daddy! 
One of his favorite places to go is to Chuck E Cheese.... I finally got join him for lunch! Along with his cousins and aunts!!!

Double Trouble! They look so innocent....


On the airplane....going UP and going DOWN!!!


Giddy Up!!!  Carson's favorite ride!!

No comments:

Post a Comment